Welcome to our site! We hope it serves as a learning tool for those interested in the art of Dance, Martial Arts, Choir & Recording Studio
Anything Is Possible Inc (AIP) is a non-profit performing arts community based program that strives to make a difference in our communities and beyond. We offer a variety of classes and training in Afro-Brazilian Dance, Music, Vocals, Acting, Capoeira, Kung Fu, Photography, and other art forms that help mold future artists by giving them a chance to express themselves in the world of entertainment.
AIP is a group whose principal mission is to encourage and promote the art of expression. Students will learn and enjoy specific movements and rhythms through the knowledge and techniques of qualified and professional teachers in an amiable environment. Classes for kids and adult.
Capoeira is a Brazilian martial art. It was created in Brazil by slaves that were forced to hide the fight within a dance some time after the 16th century.
Some of the benefits Capoeira offers:
- Learn Self Defense
- Build Cardio and Stamina
- Develop Strength and Flexibility
- Develop Balance and Coordination
- In this classes student will learn Breathing
- Working with supporting muscles
- Detailed study of pronunciation and the importance hereof.
- Opening of the mouth for different notes.
- Principles for completing a note and for various attacks.
- Study of different volumes and safe methods of producing them.
- Theoretical and practical study of range and types of voice.