An artistic dance form performed to music using precise and highly formalized set steps and gestures.
- Hip Hop
- Bally Dance
- Boot Camp
- Contemporary Ballet
Capoeira is a Brazilian martial art. It was created in Brazil by slaves that were forced to hide the fight within a dance some time after the 16th century.
Some of the benefits Capoeira offers:
- Learn Self Defense
- Build Cardio and Stamina
- Develop Strength and Flexibility
- Develop Balance and Coordination
- Learn Discipline
- Build Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Learn to Play Musical Instruments
- Learn about the Brazilian culture while learning a new language
- In this classes student will learn Breathing
- Working with supporting muscles
- Detailed study of pronunciation and the importance hereof.
- Opening of the mouth for different notes.
- Principles for completing a note and for various attacks.
- Study of different volumes and safe methods of producing them.
- Theoretical and practical study of range and types of voice.
Study of the principles of improvisation and phrasing